Soon will arrive Thanksgiving, Hannukah, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Super Bowl and then Valentine’s Day!
You can do it!
Learn the skills to successfully navigate the season! Stay healthy, energized and in the same pants! Learning to focus on lifestyle behaviors you most frequently engage in, you may be able to indulge in guilt-free festivities without wreaking havoc on your health or waistline.
Please join us for a unique program designed to give you invaluable tools to be able to enjoy life’s pleasures while obtaining optimum
We will be hosting an informational meeting on November 20th at 11 am. Please RSVP at the front desk or by calling 953-9080. You may also email Jennifer at email@example.com or Bonni at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ready to get started now? Sign up at the front desk or call 941-953-9080 to schedule your initial evaluation.
What you can expect to learn: Proper portions, how to navigate a buffet, how to safely and effectively increase activity in your everyday life or optimize your exercise time.
This program includes:
- Initial testing and periodic re-assessments
- System for tracking your progress
- Individual consultations with our dietician, Bonni & physical therapist, Jennifer
- Weekly follow-up sessions
- Comprehensive Evaluation: this will consist of body composition testing and physical fitness testing including the assessment of strength, cardiorespiratory endurance, balance, agility, and flexibility.
- Initial consultation to review general health history, current lifestyle habits, and testing results
- Goal setting: short-term and long-term goals will be discussed
- Plan of Action: You will be provided with a specific action plan designed to achieve your goals. This will include lists of foods with portions, a personalized meal plan and a diet diary. You will also receive exercise guidelines and recommendations for starting or progressing your fitness program.
Weekly consults to track progress and adjust action plan as needed
Re-assessment to evaluate progress towards goals. Adjust /advance action plan as appropriate.